1. How to download the sent response (Active status) in electronic format from the system?
Answer: Paragraph 4.5.1, “Creating RFQ/RFI Responses”, User Guide, describes detailed steps.
2. How do I revoke or revise a submitted response?
Answer: Paragraph 4.4, “Creating RFQ/RFI Responses”, User Guide, describes detailed steps.
3. Where can I view response forms (active responses and drafts) in Oracle?
Answer: Paragraph 4.5, “Creating RFQ/RFI Responses”, User Guide, describes detailed steps.
4. Where can I export and select a list of supplied goods/services in the Oracle system?
Answer: Paragraph 2.4, “Supplier registration”, User Manual, and paragraph 2.6.3, “Editing supplier data”, User Manual, describe detailed steps.
5. Is the price indicated with VAT or WITHOUT VAT, when bidding? Should we specify the price per unit or total amount?
Answer: The price is indicated per unit in the currency of the response, on the terms of delivery of the response and excluding VAT.
6. How can a supplier know the results of RFQ/RFI?
Answer: Basically, Requests for Quotations (RFQ) are formed to determine the budget (base) cost of goods, works and services before an open tender or auction. And only for certain procurement methods, a notification of the results is sent to the supplier.
7. Why can't I upload a quotation, there is no "Create quote" button?
Answer: You can provide a response if the Request for Quotation (RFQ) is in the Active status and if the deadline for submitting quotations is still open.
8. How do I download a printed Request for Quotation (RFQ)?
Answer: Paragraph 188.8.131.52, “Creating RFQ/RFI responses”, User Guide, describes detailed steps for goods, and Paragraph 184.108.40.206 for works/services.
9. What are the requirements for changing the password?
Answer: The password must be at least 8 characters long and contain 1 (one) uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and special characters. 1) Capital letters (for example, A, B, C,.....Z). 2) Lowercase letters (e.g. a, b, c,.....z). 3) Numbers (for example, 1, 2, 3,...9). 4) Special characters (e.g., ?, !, %, $, #, etc.).
10. If a request for a new password is submitted, how long does it take to receive a notification with a new password?
Answer: A notification with a new password is provided within a few minutes. If this does not happen, you need to contact the support service writing to [email protected]