1. Development of normative documents related to compensation and benefits at the Group level.
2. Analysis of Group C&B system effectiveness, comparison of payment level with labor market. Preparation of analytical reports and recommendations for management.
3. Analyze existing remuneration system (compensations, benefits, as material as not material). Prepare improvement suggestions based on analysis.
4. Provide methodological support to Group companies within the responsibilities.
5. Control over the group policies and procedures execution. Analysis of existing Group policies relevance, collecting feedback and preparation of proposals on review and improvement.
6. Preparation of the analytical reports within the responsibilities:
- Headcount and personnel costs;
- Actual remuneration system vs labor market analysis;
- Remuneration system analysis and forecasting on changes;
7. Methodological support of Oracle superusers (C&B module, organizational structure module). Technical requirements development and new system elements testing;
8. Development, implementation and support of C&B related methodological framework:
- performance management process;
- job evaluation process;
- grading systems;
- organizational structures;
- Payroll process;
1. Higher education, preferably in finance or economics;
2. Additional C&B qualification is preferable (GRP or similar);
3. Working experience in C&B not less than 3 years, preferably in production, oil and gas companies or in consulting for these types of companies;
4. Personnel costs budgeting;
5. Understanding of remuneration system;
6. Development of normative documents;
7. Principles of:
- performance management;
- job evaluation;
- grading systems development;
- organizational structures development;
- Salary survey analysis;
8. Knowledge of RoK labor legislation;
9. Basics of statistical analysis;
10. Computer skills:
- Oracle (HR module);
- Advanced Excel skills;
- MS Visio;
- English –intermediate or higher;