1. Participate and successfully pass any training or instructional classes as requested by Line Manager or higher management.
2. Manage the production area (Process Plant and associated infrastructure) in accordance with applicable laws and other normative legal acts regulating the production and economic activities of the organization, and management of production area.
3. Ensure timely performance reporting of the production physicals in terms of production volume, quality, increase of productivity, reduce of labor intensity of production on the basis of rational utilization of equipment and the use of its technical capabilities, increasing the shift efficiency of the equipment, economical use of raw materials, fuel, energy and cost savings.
4. Timely prepare production workers and ensure the alignment of teams, monitor compliance with processes, to quickly identify and eliminate the causes of their violations.
5. Participate in the development of new and improvement of existing processes and modes of production, and production schedules.
6. Check the quality of the products or work performed, implement measures to prevent negative variance and improve the quality of products (works, services).
7. Take part in the acceptance of the completed construction works on the site, operation of technological equipment, mechanization and automation of production processes and manual work.
8. Organize the introduction of advanced techniques and methods of work including multiskilling, as well as the form of organization, certification and streamlining jobs.
9. Enforce workers work norms, proper use of production facilities, equipment, organizational and technical equipment and tools, uniform (rhythmic) work area.
10. Form teams (their quantitative, professional qualification structure), develop and implement measures for rational operations teams, coordinating their activities.
11. Set production targets to supervisor teams and individual supervisors in accordance with the approved plans and production schedules, performance standards for the use of equipment, raw materials, tools, fuel, energy.
12. Instruct supervisors to carry out production, taking measures to implement the rules for the protection, safety and industrial hygiene, technical operation of equipment and tools, as well as control over their observance.
13. Promote the introduction of progressive forms of work organization, make proposals for the revision of standards development, as well as the assignment in accordance with the Uniform wage-rate jobs and professions.
14. Analyze the results of operations, provides accurate and timely processing of primary documents on time tracking, production, downtime.
15. Promote excellence, development initiatives, introduction of innovations and inventions.
16. Provide timely review as appropriate norms of labor costs, the introduction of technically based norms and normalized tasks.
17. Participate in the work to identify production reserves in quantity, quality and range of products, to develop measures to create favorable working conditions, improve the organizational and technical culture of production, the rational use of working time and production equipment.
18. Monitor compliance with the operating rules of occupational health and safety, industrial and labor discipline and work rules.
19. Promote improvement of the qualifications and professional skills of workers.
Implement other tasks given by Line Manager within own competence, at any area of the project site.