· Higher technical education with relevant specialization in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent.
· 5 years of experience in relevant supervisory positions working in the fields of Planning and Scheduling, Maintenance Quality Management and whole of life strategic asset management planning preferably within Fixed Plant Ore Processing Facilities or similar heavy industry.
· Experience with business process development for maintenance at a Start-up operations.
· Strong exposure to supervising maintenance activities (e.g. technical trades, stock management);
· Direct experience in establishing work management systems, CMMS software systems such as Ellipse, Oracle or SAP.
· Experience in project management for fixed plant assets – construction and maintenance;
· Practical knowledge in strategic and annual planning, budgeting and applications for capital investments.
· Proven background driving equipment reliability programs and systems.
· Extensive knowledge of Maintenance processes, practices and procedures.
· Significant experience with the maintenance of large fixed plant equipment and process systems.
· Strong financial acumen, including the ability to read and analyze financial and operational reports.
· Solid computer skills in business software such as Microsoft Office.
· Strong knowledge of reviewing technical documents including schematics and equipment diagrams.
· Knowledge of the RoK legislative and other normative acts, methodological and other materials relating to maintenance activities.
· Knowledge of the basics of RoK Labor Code, internal work order, HSE rules and regulations and fire safety requirements.
· Driver’s License (B category).
· Ability to prioritize tasks with an unwavering commitment to safety and best practice.
· Ability to lead presentations and discussions around planning and reliability priorities and to maintain composure under stressful situations and make independent decisions.
· Highly developed communication, supervisory, coaching and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
· Skills in report writing and problem solving.