1. Ensure that the highest safety, health and environmental standards are met or exceeded and promote a culture of awareness and commitment to safe working practices amongst all employees and contractors, which will enable a healthy and accident-free working environment.
2. Develop and execute the company’s business strategies.
3. Ensure necessary level of production and its constant growth, increasing efficiency and productivity, reducing costs (material, financial, labor), rational use of production resources.
4. Direct company production, economic and financial activities in accordance with the laws of bearing full responsibility for the consequences of decisions, safety and efficient use of company assets as well as financial and economic results of company operations.
5. Determine the company policies and strategies and implementation approach.
6. Organizes production and business activities using modern techniques and technologies, progressive forms of management and work organization in order to improve the production level, productivity, economic efficiency and the rational use of production reserves and all resources.
7. Sign contracts, make deals and transactions with third parties or other legal entities, issue directives and orders, and represent company at business meetings.
8. Organize work and effective interaction of all structural divisions, ensures company development and improvement.
9. Promotes company efficiency, sales of products and services, and increased profits, improvement of product (services) quality and competitiveness, and compliance with state and international standards in order to sweep domestic and international markets.
10. Ensures performance of the company for its obligations to the state budget, pension and insurance funds, suppliers, customers and creditors, including banks, as well as the implementation of economic and labor agreements (contracts), indicative and business plans achievement.
11. Acts to ensure employment of qualified personnel, rational use and development of their professional knowledge and experience, creation of safe and favorable health standards at work places, compliance with legal requirements for environmental protection and establishment of favorable psychological environment within team.
12. Provides combined economic and administrative management methods, discussion and solution of production and other issues, material and moral incentives to improve production efficiency.
13. Ensures based on the principles of social partnership the development, signing and execution of collective agreement, compliance with labor and production discipline, promotes the motivation, initiative and commitment of workers.
14. Resolves issues related to financial, economic and production activities within his legal rights, instructs other employees to manage specific activities.
15. Ensures company compliance with laws in financial and economic deals, the use of legal means for the financial management and operation in market conditions, strengthening the contractual and financial performance, regulation of labor relations, to ensure the investment attractiveness in order to maintain and expand business.
16. Protects and represents proprietary and other company interests in court, arbitration, state authorities and other organizations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Higher education with relevant specialization.
• 5 years of experience at similar senior managerial roles working preferably in international mining/extractive companies.
• Experience of successfully running or implementation of advanced automated systems (within ERP or standalone financial modules) is an advantage;
• Experience in setting up a new divisional finance structure is a plus.
• Solid computer skills in business software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook and Project).
• Knowledge of the RoK legislative and other normative acts, methodological and other materials relating to production, financial and economic activity.
• Knowledge of the major specifics of the Company’s activity, production cycle and its processes.
• Knowledge of the Company’s organizational structure and business processes.
• Knowledge of perspectives of technological, economic and social development of the industry and company business plan.
• Knowledge of the company production capacity and technology.
• Knowledge of the procedure for preparation and approval of company plans of industrial and economic activities.
• Knowledge of the methods of business and company management, procedures for the preparation and execution of economic and financial agreements.
• Knowledge of economics and organization of production, labor and management.
• Knowledge of the RoK Labor Code, HSE rules and regulations, fire safety requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities.
• Excellent communication, leadership, supervisory, coaching and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations and conflicting priorities while providing leadership and direction