KAZ Minerals is a major international natural resources company serving customers and markets worldwide. We are committed to exceptional management standards and protecting the interests of employees, customers, investors, communities and the environment.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for:
- approving group strategy
- reviewing trading performance
- ensuring adequate funding
- examining major investments
- allocating financial resources appropriately
- monitoring the performance of our Senior Management team.
We are committed to acting appropriately, independently and honestly in the best interests of all our stakeholders. To achieve this, our policy requires that at least half the Board of Directors comprises independent Non-Executive Directors. Read more
The Senior Management team is responsible for:
- the Company's daily operational affairs
- proposing strategic plans to the Board of Directors
- executing the approved strategy.